Matt Castle, VP of Global Forwarding Products and Services at C.H. Robinson, addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- When you look at recent developments, like Brexit and the trade views of President-elect Trump, do companies need to approach globalization differently moving forward? Are the rules for success the same or different than in the past?
- Why should shippers keep a pulse on what happens to trade agreements like NAFTA and TPP?
- What are the biggest impacts e-commerce is having on supply chains, and how should shippers respond moving forward?
- Do you see M&A activity in the logistics industry remaining strong in 2017? What are the pros and cons for shippers?
- In light of all these trends, what actions should companies start taking to make sure they’re adequately prepared to address them?
Podcast version (click to play):