Kyle Wilberts, Business Consultant at Command Alkon, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What are some of the main challenges faced by Contractors, Haulers, and Suppliers in the Heavy Building Materials (HBM) industry?
- For people who might not be familiar with the industry, what are tickets, why are they important, and what’s the main challenge with processing them today?
- How is digitization starting to transform the HBM industry?
- What’s the value proposition of Buildit for Contractors and Subcontractors? What benefits can they achieve by adopting this type of digital platform?
- What about the other stakeholders in the industry – Bulk Materials Suppliers, Ready-Mix Producers, and Haulers — what’s the value proposition for them?
- Looking out 3-5 years from now, what capabilities or attributes will separate the industry leaders from the laggards? What will define success for Building Contractors moving forward?
Podcast version (click to play):