Videos & Podcasts
Amazon Brokerage and Uber Freight: Why 3PLs and Brokers Need to Evolve and InnovateJP Wiggins, Co-Founder & Vice President of Logistics at 3Gtms, discusses the impact Amazon Brokerage and Uber Freight are having on the third-party logistics (3PL) industry.
Macro Growth of Micro Supply ChainsTodd Bernitt, VP of Managed Services at Robinson Fresh, a division of C.H. Robinson, discusses the impact e-commerce is having on grocery retail and perishable supply chains.
From Purchase Order to the Last Customs Mile: Streamlining and Automating the Global Supply ChainTalking Logistics video with Ty Bordner, SVP of Marketing & Business Development at Amber Road, discussing global trade trends and challenges and how technology can help.
Why Duty Drawback is Making a ComebackMatt Robeson, Software Product Manager at Amber Road, discusses duty drawback — what it is, why it’s making a comeback, and how to successfully implement it.
How to Prepare Your Supply Chain for Capacity ChallengesDarren Miesner, VP of Operations at Transplace, discusses how companies can prepare their supply chain for transportation capacity challenges.
Working More Efficiently with Third-Party Haulers in the Construction Materials IndustryMatt Brinker, Product Manager at Command Alkon, discusses how companies in the construction materials industry can work more efficiently with third-party haulers.
Supply Chain Transformation in the Oil and Energy IndustryFrancois Xavier Lanne and David Marshall from GEODIS discuss Supply Chain Transformation in the Oil and Energy Industry.
How to Become a Carrier of the YearBruce Johnson, VP Capacity Development NA Truckload at C.H. Robinson, discusses what it takes to become a Carrier of the Year.
Have You Missed the Most Valuable Aspect of Your Transportation Management Solution?Chris Jones, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Services at Descartes shares insights and advice from benchmarking studies Descartes conducted about getting the most value from transportation management systems.
The Micro-Carrier Challenge: Building a Reliable and Sustainable Capacity NetworkGeoff Turner, Founder and CEO of Choptank, and Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO of Trucker Tools, discuss what it takes to build a reliable and sustainable capacity network in trucking.
Blockchain’s Potential Role in Transportation ManagementJP Wiggins, Co-Founder & Vice President of Logistics at 3Gtms, discusses blockchain and its potential role in transportation management.
Beyond the Go-Live: Providing Ongoing Value in Vendor-Customer RelationshipsStacie Vroman, Business Product Owner at BluJay Solutions, discusses how vendor-customer relationships can deliver ongoing value after the go-live is completed.
The Future of Ocean Data Sharing and VisibilityAndrew Sisto, Senior Product Manager at project44, discusses the future of ocean data sharing and visibility.
Leading Practices for Running Proactive AnalyticsQuinn Nelson, Sr. Account Analyst, Client Services at enVista discusses leading practices for running proactive analytics in transportation.
TMS Optimization: Transitioning from ‘Nice to Have’ to ‘Must Have’”Talking Logistics video episode with Jim Davis from MercuryGate discussing TMS optimization.
Deliver On Time and In Full with a Retail Consolidation ProgramTalking Logistics video episode with Linus Kalenze, Vice President of North American Surface Transportation, Consolidation at C.H. Robinson, discussing retail consolidation programs.
Keys to a Successful Dropship ImplementationTalking Logistics video featuring Chad Andrews, Senior Solutions Architect at enVista , discussing the keys to a successful drop shipping implementation.
Streamlining and Automating the Procure-to-Pay ProcessTalking Logistics video episode featuring Omar Nadi, Director, Supplier Product Management at Elemica, discussing how to streamline and automate the Procure-to-Pay process.
- 3PL (281)
- Above the Fold (17)
- Business Advice (14)
- Business Intelligence (30)
- Case Study (30)
- Cloud/SaaS (70)
- Editor's Pick (38)
- Educator Perspective (3)
- Episode Highlights (200)
- Executive Perspective (10)
- Global Trade (128)
- Global Trade Management (58)
- Guest Commentary (270)
- Guest Commentary – 3Gtms (11)
- Guest Commentary – Amber Road (7)
- Guest Commentary – AXIT (4)
- Guest Commentary – BluJay Solutions (12)
- Guest Commentary – CH Robinson (29)
- Guest Commentary – ClearMetal (3)
- Guest Commentary – CLX Logistics (8)
- Guest Commentary – Command Alkon (5)
- Guest Commentary – Descartes (19)
- Guest Commentary – Elemica (10)
- Guest Commentary – enVista (12)
- Guest Commentary – GEODIS (7)
- Guest Commentary – Grand Junction (4)
- Guest Commentary – GT Nexus (8)
- Guest Commentary – JDA Software (4)
- Guest Commentary – Kenco Group (14)
- Guest Commentary – Kewill (10)
- Guest Commentary – Kuebix (3)
- Guest Commentary – LeanLogistics (13)
- Guest Commentary – LEGACY SCS (2)
- Guest Commentary – LLamasoft (8)
- Guest Commentary – Manhattan Associates (5)
- Guest Commentary – MercuryGate (26)
- Guest Commentary – MP Objects (2)
- Guest Commentary – PINC Solutions (9)
- Guest Commentary – Quintiq (5)
- Guest Commentary – Ryder (4)
- Guest Commentary – Transplace (21)
- Guest Commentary – UltraShipTMS (7)
- Guest Commentary- Command Alkon (1)
- Industry Trends (432)
- IT Trends (9)
- Just for Fun (25)
- Labor (3)
- Latin America (2)
- Leadership Development (46)
- Life Stories (19)
- Mergers/Acquisitions (110)
- News (327)
- Outsourcing (36)
- Packaging (6)
- Past Episode (261)
- Past Episode – 3Gtms (8)
- Past Episode – Amber Road (6)
- Past Episode – Axit (4)
- Past Episode – BluJay Solutions (13)
- Past Episode – CH Robinson (26)
- Past Episode – ClearMetal (4)
- Past Episode – CLX Logistics (4)
- Past Episode – Command Alkon (4)
- Past Episode – Descartes (8)
- Past Episode – Elemica (11)
- Past Episode – enVista (11)
- Past Episode – GEODIS (4)
- Past Episode – GT Nexus (8)
- Past Episode – JDA Software (6)
- Past Episode – Kenco Logistics (8)
- Past Episode – Kewill (8)
- Past Episode – LeanLogistics (12)
- Past Episode – LEGACY SCS (2)
- Past Episode – LLamasoft (4)
- Past Episode – MacroPoint (1)
- Past Episode – Manhattan Associates (4)
- Past Episode – MercuryGate (19)
- Past Episode – MP Objects (2)
- Past Episode – Nulogy (1)
- Past Episode – PINC Solutions (1)
- Past Episode – project44 (3)
- Past Episode – Quintiq (3)
- Past Episode – Ryder (4)
- Past Episode – Transplace (18)
- Past Episode – TranzAct (2)
- Past Episode – Trucker Tools (2)
- Past Episode – UltraShipTMS (6)
- Quick Poll (1)
- Regulations (71)
- Research in Focus (4)
- Retail (76)
- Retail Trends (75)
- Robots (84)
- Social Media (31)
- Supply Chain & Logistics Books (6)
- Supply Chain & Logistics Trends (259)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Predictions (5)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (77)
- Supply Chain Technology Trends (303)
- Sustainability (19)
- Technology (353)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- This Week in News (304)
- Transportation Management (584)
- Transportation Management Systems (309)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Upcoming Episodes (1)
- Warehouse Management (36)
- Young Professionals (5)
- A Day in the Life of a Customer Service Rep
- The Tool Nut: Driving Customer Satisfaction with Descartes OzLink™ Mobile Warehouse & Descartes ShipRush™
- What is the Difference Between Complex and Complicated Industrial Processes?
- Expect Uncertainty for Inbound Shipments into Asia and China
- Selecting the Right TMS, Provider and Solution for your Strategic Capabilities
- What You Need to Do to Make Fleet Backhaul Management Easy
- Are you building walls instead of bridges?
- TMS Delivers on NASSTRAC’s Five Common Sense Suggestions for Shippers
- Logistics Alert: What the New IMO 2020 Emissions Standards Mean for the Shipping Industry
- Green Supply Chain Management Practices
- Transportation Trends: ELDs vs. AOBRDs – What’s the Difference?
- The Ever-Changing World of Global Trade Management
- Why Your 3PL Should Come with an Enterprise Quality Management System
- How to Leverage Gartner Research in Your TMS Vendor Evaluation