One of our predictions from a couple of years ago was that more companies would treat Supply Chain Design as a continuous business process instead of a standalone project or a once-a-year exercise. CHEP is a perfect example of a company that has transformed its approach to supply chain design to build a more agile and efficient supply chain.
- What factors led CHEP to make supply chain design an internal core competency and continuous business process?
- How do CHEP’s supply chain designers work and collaborate with others in the organization?
- What are some examples of “design thinking” in action at CHEP and what benefits has the company achieved?
- How do you make the business case for Supply Chain Design to the CEO and CFO? What are the keys to success to make sure the promised business benefits are actually realized?
- How have Supply Chain Design solutions evolved in response to customer requirements? What’s the next frontier for Supply Chain Design technology?
Podcast version (click to play):