Many companies know intuitively that they are leaving money and other benefits on the table when it comes to their supply chain and logistics operations. This is especially true in transportation management. The challenge is uncovering those hidden opportunities and executing them effectively, and that’s where actionable intelligence comes in.
- What is actionable intelligence?
- How are companies putting actionable intelligence into action?
- What type of benefits are companies achieving?
- How is technology enabling actionable intelligence?
- Are new skills and training required for logistics professionals?
Chris Timmer, Chief Commercial Officer at LeanLogistics will answer those questions and more in this timely and informative episode.
Podcast version (click to play):