There are many ingredients and steps involved in preparing for, executing, and sustaining the success of a transportation procurement engagement. To use a cooking analogy, if you don’t have the right ingredients or a proven recipe to follow, the end result might not be as appetizing as expected.
- What is the current state of the transportation market?
- What actions should companies take before engaging in a procurement engagement?
- Who should be involved in putting together the RFP?
- Is there a framework or set of guiding principles companies should follow when it comes to analyzing bid results and making decisions ?
- How are Loyalty, Partnership, and Collaboration infused throughout the process?
Tim Dalton, Procurement Manager at LeanLogistics answers those questions and more in this timely and informative episode.
Podcast version (click to play):