JP Wiggins, Co-Founder & Vice President of Logistics at 3Gtms, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Are you seeing increased demand for pool distribution capabilities from your clients and prospects? What’s driving this demand?
- What type of operations would benefit the most from using pool distribution?
- What transportation management system (TMS) capabilities are required to effectively enable pool distribution? What’s new and different today compared to TMS solutions in the past?
- What role do super users, including route planners, play in implementing pool distribution and achieving ongoing benefits?
- What are the benefits of pool distribution?
- What questions should shippers ask themselves to assess whether they should implement pool distribution in their transportation operations, or to assess if they’re enabling it as effectively as possible?
Podcast version (click to play):