Supply chain management software offers a lot of optimization opportunities, but most of those cost savings are realized through micro-optimization.
- What is the difference between micro-optimization and macro-optimization?
- What are the limitations or drawbacks to micro-optimization?
- Is macro-optimization the right approach in every case or does micro-optimization still have a role
- What’s required to enable macro-optimization?
- What are some examples of macro-optimization in action? What benefits does it provide?
Doug Surrett, Chief Product Strategist at BluJay Solutions, answers those questions and more in this timely and informative episode.
Podcast version (click to play):