Todd Bernitt, Vice President of Managed Services at Robinson Fresh addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Who are the key participants in the fresh food supply chain and what are some of the key processes or challenges involved?
- If you had to boil down the critical factors or attributes that define a best-in-class procurement-to-delivery operation, what would those factors be?
- Can you give some examples of how enhanced visibility leads to improved operational performance?
- How do most companies, such as grocery retailers, restaurants, and foodservice distributors manage the procurement-to-delivery process?
- What questions should companies in the fresh supply chain ask themselves to assess whether they have the right people, processes, and technologies in place to drive continuous improvement in their procurement-to-deliver process?
Podcast version (click to play):