Mike Finn, VP of Transportation at Kenco Group, addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What are you seeing and hearing in the transportation market from the shippers and carriers you work with?
- Are the effects of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma on the transportation market still lingering today
- How will the Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) mandate impact capacity and productivity?
- What trends are you seeing relative to fuel costs and driver availability and how will they impact the market moving forward?
- If I’m a transportation executive at a manufacturing or retail company, what should I be communicating to upper management today about what to expect with regards to transportation in the weeks and months ahead?
Podcast version (click to play):