Chuck Papa, Senior VP of Sales at Transplace, addresses the following questions in this timely and informative episode:
- What is transportation managed services? How does it differ from traditional transportation outsourcing?
- What benefits does software-as-a-service (SaaS) offer over traditional in-house deployment of a transportation management system (TMS)?
- If I’m a shipper and I’m deciding between the SaaS-only approach and managed services, how do I determine which path is best for me to take? What factors do I need to consider?
- Are you seeing greater demand for managed services, SaaS, or is it equal for both?
- If companies take the SaaS approach, what steps should they take to ensure a successful deployment and to make sure they achieve ongoing benefits?
- When you look across your managed services clients, what factors define a successful relationship? What attributes should shippers look for in a partner?
Podcast version (click to play):