Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO of Trucker Tools, addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Why is the ability to match freight with available capacity more challenging than ever?
- What are the benefits and limitations of online load boards and so-called “Uber for Freight” startups?
- Can real-time freight visibility solutions be used to enable freight matching? How would that work
- What are some other critical building blocks to enable this newer approach to freight matching
- Can you share with us any examples of this freight matching approach in practice? What benefits are companies achieving?
- What’s next when it comes to enabling smarter approaches to freight matching?
- If I’m a broker or 3PL, what questions should I ask myself to assess whether my current approach to freight matching is as smart and efficient as possible?
Podcast version (click to play):