Joely Callaway (Vice President, Product Management, Customs Content) and Brendan MacCahill (Senior Vice President, Trade Data Content) at Descartes Systems Group discuss the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What are some of the biggest global trade developments that have taken place over the past few months ?
- Why should supply chain and logistics executives pay attention to these developments? What are the potential impacts?
- What is global trade content? What type of information does it include?
- How often does this data change? How does it get updated?
- How do companies use global trade content data? What types of applications or processes leverage this data?
- Ultimately, what’s the business value of these solutions? How do I make the case to my CFO or CEO?
- What actions should companies take in the weeks and months ahead to make sure they’re able to navigate successfully through this ever-changing global trade landscape?
Podcast version (click to play):