Gary Barraco, Director of Global Product Marketing at Amber Road, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Is digitization a prerequisite to truly achieving end-to-end supply chain visibility? What’s different today compared to 5-10 years ago in making this goal more achievable?
- How is technology helping companies obtain a true understanding of costs, such Cost-to-Serve and Total Landed Cost?
- In what ways does digitization help companies better manage supply chain risks?
- How can companies become more agile? What are the biggest barriers companies face and how can they overcome those barriers?
- If I need to write a business case for digitizing my supply chain to present to my CFO and CEO, what are the main benefits I should focus on? How do I define the Return on Investment?
Podcast version (click to play):