Josh Hunt, Development Manager at BluJay Solutions, discusses the following questions and more: in this timely and informative episode:
- Are you hearing companies today talking more about finding the right software partner, instead of vendor?
- Relative to the traditional in-house deployment model, how is the software-as-a-service model better aligned with this growing focus on partnership?
- What’s required to establish a strong and effective partnership?
- Traditionally, one of the concerns companies have had with SaaS is getting the features/functions they need in a timely manner if they’re using a single-instance, multi-tenant solution. How is this concern addressed by taking a partnership approach?
- Can you share some examples of the benefits of partnership?
- If a company is sending out a different type of RFP — a Request for Partnership instead of a Request for Proposal — what should they include in it? What capabilities and attributes should they look for in a prospective partner?
Podcast version (click to play):