It’s hard to believe that the first quarter of 2015 is already behind us. In case you missed them the first time around or want to read/view them again, check out the top posts and episodes from this past quarter. After reading/watching them, share this post with your colleagues and social media followers, then post a comment and share your perspective on these topics!
- Supply Chain and Logistics Conferences to Attend in 2015
- Amazon’s 3D Printing Trucks: A Quixotic Quest for Zero Delivery Time?
- Want a Better Supply Chain? Here Are 4 Reasons to Outsource Your Transportation Management
- The Rebirth of Transportation Marketplaces (UberCARGO, Cargomatic, and Freight Friend)
- Bitcoin: A New Supply Chain Operating System?
- Ready For the Next Port Crisis?
- Procuring Logistics Services is Not the Same as Buying Paper Clips
- 5 Global Transportation Themes to Look Out for in 2015
- Driver Networks and The Future of Last-Mile Delivery Operations
- Netflix Developing Original Series About Logistics Called “D is for Drones”
- Legal Advice on Developing Successful Supply Chain Relationships (2,340 views)
- Market Fluctuations in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Catalyst for Supply Chain Improvement (1,661 views)
- Collaboration and Optimization in the Oil & Gas Industry (916 views)
- Not Your Father’s TMS: Important Questions to Consider When Evaluating and Selecting a Next-Generation TMS (888 views)
- TMS in the Classroom: Preparing the Next Generation of Logistics Professionals (653 views)