The first three episodes of this educational series focused on the link between transportation management and supply chain excellence, how to define and implement an effective transportation strategy, and the important role technology plays in helping companies successfully execute their transportation strategy. In this concluding episode, led by Bill Madden, Director of Managed Services at LeanLogistics, we discuss how to drive continuous improvement in transportation management. Watch as we discuss:
- How to identify and prioritize continuous improvement opportunities
- The role of people and technology in enabling the process
- Getting support from management and stakeholders for initiatives
- How to measure and report results
- The role of service providers and technology partners
After watching, post a question or comment for Bill and keep the conversation going!
Podcast version (click to play):