There has been a lot of discussion about driverless cars and trucks over the past couple of years. But there’s also been a lot of developments, both on the technology front as well as the lobbying and regulatory front.
- What have been some of the most interesting developments and accomplishments so far?
- Why is there so much interest in driverless trucks? Is there a compelling business case for them?
- What are some of the biggest hurdles the industry must overcome to enable wide adoption of driverless trucks? Are those hurdles insurmountable?
- Are carriers generally positive or negative toward driverless trucks?
- What impact will driverless trucks have on transportation management systems?
- What should shippers, carriers, 3PLs, and others in the industry do today to prepare for a future with driverless trucks?
Jeff Potts, Senior Vice President Business Development at LeanLogistics answers those questions and more in this timely and informative episode.
Podcast version (click to play):