Freight Audit may not be the sexiest aspect of transportation management, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t play a critical role in helping companies effectively manage and control their transportation spend, as well as provide valuable insight to drive continuous improvement. The first step is understanding the value levers of freight audit and how to leverage them effectively to realize those benefits.
- What are the main challenges involved with freight audit today? Why is it more challenging today than in the past?
- Does the value of freight audit extend beyond making sure you’re not overpaying for freight? What are the primary value levers?
- How is business intelligence and analytics technology helping companies achieve greater insight into their transportation spend and operations? What capabilities are the most important?
- How are companies leveraging the insight they’re gaining from these tools to drive continuous improvement and realize business benefits?
- Why do many companies still rely on third-party partners to assist them with freight audit? What attributes should they look for in a partner?
Stephen Craig, Managing Partner at enVista and Sarah Riblon, Director of Development at enVista answer those questions and more in this timely and informative episode.
Podcast version (click to play):