It’s hard to believe that 2016 is three quarters over, with many companies (including ourselves) already deep in planning for 2017. If you are looking for insights and advice to help inform your strategic plans for next year, check out the top Talking Logistics posts and episodes from Q3 2016 (see HERE and HERE for the top posts and episodes from Q1 and Q2, respectively). Four out of the top ten posts were guest commentaries from our sponsors, so kudos to them for contributing quality content!
After reading/watching them, share this post with your colleagues and social media followers, then post a comment and share your perspective on these topics!
- Amazon: Disruptor or Distraction?
- Visibility in Transportation Management Leads to Supply Chain Excellence
- Are Today’s Transportation Tech Startups the Uber of Trucking or the Tinder of Trucking?
- Perspectives on Last-Mile Delivery: Martin Brower and Paragon Software Systems
- When is Now: Logistics Leaders for Type 1 Diabetes Cure
- A Core Carrier +1 (CC+1) Strategy: A Solution for a Changing Market
- Baseball and Logistics: The Top Four “Rules of the Diamond”
- Supply Chain Visibility: An Important Piece of the Logistics Puzzle
- The Convergence of Logistics and Commerce (and Social Networking Too)
- The Day a Cyber Attack Brings the World’s Supply Chains to a Halt
- Leveraging Modeling Technology for Continuous Supply Chain Improvement: The CHEP Story
- Beyond the Basics: Exploring the Value Levers of Freight Audit
- Defining the Future of Transportation Management Systems
- Addressing the Three Critical Elements of Fleet Management: Drivers, Equipment, and Operations
- So Many Metrics, Which Ones Matter the Most?
Reminder: There are many ways to stay connected with Talking Logistics throughout the year — choose all the options that you prefer: