Artur Zgoda, Director of Supply Chain IT Solutions at AXIT- A Siemens Company, addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What types of supply chain complexities are companies facing today?
- What are some of the challenges or hurdles companies have to overcome to address this complexity, including from an IT perspective?
- How can companies balance standardization, flexibility, and agility?
- How would you complete the following statement: “IT in the age of supply chain complexity must…[what]?”
- How can supply chain professionals get buy-in from their IT colleagues, upper management, and their external partners to make the necessary changes and investments?
- What questions should companies ask to determine if their IT capabilities are aligned with what it takes to succeed in this age of supply chain complexity?
Podcast version (click to play):