It’s one thing to achieve your expected transportation savings in the first year, but being able to sustain those savings over multiple years is the ultimate goal.
- What are some of the critical factors or capabilities companies need to achieve sustained transportation savings?
- Why are so many companies still struggling to achieve sustained savings?
- How are leading companies overcoming the barriers to achieving sustained savings?
- What is the role of technology? What is the role of a third-party partner?
- What questions should a CEO ask to determine their next steps? What actions should they take to start moving up the maturity curve?
Mike Regan, Co-Founder and Chief of Relationship Development at TranzAct, addresses those questions and more in this timely and informative episode.
Podcast version (click to play):