Philip Lavin, Development Consultant IT at Siemens addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What are the biggest supply chain risks companies face today?
- Where are companies falling short?
- How is technology helping companies better to manage supply chain risks?
- How do you measure and quantify the value of these solutions from a risk management perspective
- How do you see the state of supply chain risk management evolving over the next few years?
- What questions should supply chain and logistics executives ask themselves to assess whether they have the right systems and processes in place to effectively manage — or even minimize or eliminate — the risks in their supply chains?
Podcast version (click to play):