Brian Ware, VP of Marketing & Business Development at Transplace Canada, addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- How big is the Canadian transportation market? What are some defining characteristics, especially compared to the US?
- When it comes to transporting goods across Canada, and between Canada and the US, what are some of the main challenges companies face?
- Do similar challenges exist in Canada when it comes to driver availability and regulations?
- Where are the savings opportunities?
- When it comes to service improvement, what processes or capabilities should companies implement?
- What questions should shippers ask themselves to assess whether they’re taking the most effective approach to managing their Canadian transportation operations?
Podcast version (click to play):