Steve Raetz, Director of Research and Market Intelligence at C.H. Robinson discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- One of the 4 Pillars to a Successful Transportation Experience is Portfolio Strategy. What does that mean and why is it important?
- The second pillar is Transportation Strategies. There are many transportation strategies companies can take; what insights come from your research in this area? Are you seeing more companies adopting a “transportation as a competitive weapon” strategy?
- The third pillar is Supply Chain Collaboration. What are the leaders doing in this area? How did they overcome the barriers to collaboration?
- The fourth pillar is TMS and Business Processes. How does a TMS enable a successful transportation experience?
- What new or additional research questions are you exploring, especially as it relates to enabling a successful transportation experience?
- What steps should companies take improve their transportation experience? Where should they begin?
Podcast version (click to play):