Andrew Clarke, CFO at C.H. Robinson, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- From your perspective in the industry, where are we today in the digital evolution, and why is this topic getting so much attention?
- Is the hype around machine learning, autonomous vehicles, and blockchain warranted? How and when will they have an impact on supply chains?
- Electronic logging devices (ELDs) certainly grabbed the headlines this year. What’s your take on the impact ELDs will have on trucking capacity and productivity?
- Do you subscribe to the “Disrupt or be disrupted” mantra? And if everybody is out there trying to disrupt everybody else, does that lead to progress or chaos in the industry?
- If I’m a supply chain or logistics executive and I’m meeting with the CFO of my company, what’s the most important thing I can tell him or her about what to expect in supply chain management in the months and years ahead?
Podcast version (click to play):