Andrew Lockwood, Senior Manager Analytics & Solution Design at Kenco Group, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What is this “spot market inversion” and what factors are behind it?
- What does this mean for shippers? How should they interpret and respond to this trend?
- What’s the biggest mistake a shipper can make right now?
- How should carriers respond to this trend and current market environment?
- Do you see this inversion lasting for some time?
- What can shippers do to better prepare for whatever market conditions lie ahead?
- If I am a transportation or logistics executive, what should I communicate to the CFO and CEO of my company about what to expect in the months ahead?
Podcast version (click to play):