Jason Kerner, Vice President, Solutions Engineering at project44, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What is blockchain? How do you explain blockchain to a logistics professional?
- What are some of the potential uses cases for blockchain in logistics? In what ways is it “a better mousetrap” than what exists today?
- What should companies do to adequately prepare and ultimately take advantage of blockchain technology? Do they need to “rip and replace” their current systems to use blockchain?
- What do you see as the main barriers to blockchain adoption in logistics?
- What advice or recommendations would you give to companies that are on the sidelines when it comes to blockchain? How should they get started?
Podcast version (click to play):