Mark McEntire, Sr. VP Operations at Transplace and Ken Rogers, National Transportation Director at Nestle Waters discuss the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Nestle: As you started working with Transplace around its Control Tower solution, what were some of the key capabilities you were looking for? What were some of your goals and objectives?
- Nestle: Why is having timely and accurate supply chain visibility, especially around transportation, more important than ever for companies like Nestle?
- Transplace: Are you hearing the same from other companies you work with? In other words, what’s driving demand for supply chain visibility today?
- Transplace: What’s new and different with Control Tower solutions today? What capabilities are available today that didn’t exist just a few years ago?
- Nestle: How did you go about deploying the solution, both internally with your team as well as with your carrier partners? Can you share with us some of the results to date?
- Transplace: What’s next with the solution? What new capabilities are on the horizon?
- Nestle: What’s next for Nestle Waters in terms of what you’re looking to accomplish with Control Tower visibility?
- Both: What advice or recommendations would you give to other companies that are looking to undertake a similar journey?
Podcast version (click to play):