Dale McClung, Director of Design Solutions at CLX Logistics, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Is focusing on your day-to-day transportation operations — making sure you get the capacity you need, at the right cost, to meet you delivery commitments — enough to successfully manage your transportation spend and navigate through this challenging environment?
- Can you give some examples of tactical and strategic questions that companies should be exploring?
- How do you go about analyzing these options and determining whether they’re the right actions to take? What’s required to get started?
- Can you share some case study examples and the benefits your clients have achieved?
- What advice or recommendations would you give to transportation and logistics executives to help them better manage and control their transportation spend in today’s environment? What actions are leading companies taking today?
Podcast version (click to play):