Gary Barraco, Director of Global Product Marketing at Amber Road, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What are the six “rights” of supply chain execution?
- What are the “mores” that are redefining the rules for success?
- In light of these new rules for success defined by these “rights” and “mores,” how should companies respond? What’s the first step?
- What are the main barriers to digitization? Is it change management? Bringing trading partners along on the journey?
- What are the benefits of creating a consumer-centric digital supply chain? What capabilities will companies gain?
- For companies that are still on the sidelines or skeptical about the value of digitizing their supply chain, what advice or recommendations would you give them?
Podcast version (click to play):