Steve Raetz, Director of Research and Market Intelligence at C.H. Robinson, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What are some of the key lessons learned from 2018 that shippers should keep in mind heading into 2019?
- There are so many factors that influence the economy, which in turn impact the freight transportation market, but which ones should shippers keep an eye on the most in the months ahead?
- What labor-related trends do you see continuing in 2019 and how will they influence both supply and demand?
- Will the supply-demand imbalance in trucking continue in 2019?
- Are there other trends shaping the industry that shippers should have on their radar, not only for 2019 but beyond too?
- If we are in a new normal environment, what will be the new rules for success moving forward?
Podcast version (click to play):