Tom Curee, Vice President of Logistics at Kingsgate Logistics, and Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO of Trucker Tools, discuss the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- When you look at the way freight brokers have traditionally operated, what are the biggest drivers of cost and inefficiency?
- What kind of operational challenges did 2018’s transportation market create for freight brokers?
- What opportunities did you find within your operations to work smarter instead of harder, and how did technology help you go after those opportunities? What key capabilities were you looking for?
- Disintermediation vs. transformation: will one type of disruption ultimately prevail or will we see both happen?
- Can you share with us some of the benefits you have achieved to date using Smart Capacity and other technologies to transform your operations?
- How do you see the industry evolving over the next few years — what new challenges or opportunities will arise — and how will technology help freight brokers respond effectively?
- What questions should freight brokers ask themselves to assess whether they’re a leader or a laggard when it comes to working smarter instead of harder?
Podcast version (click to play):