Jason Tham, CEO at Nulogy, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- When you talk to your customers, what are the main challenges CPG brands are facing today? What are the new rules for success in the industry?
- What are some of the challenges or hurdles that CPG companies have to overcome in order to achieve these objectives?
- How prepared are contract packagers/manufacturers to meet these new challenges and customer requirements?
- What are some of the key capabilities companies should look for in a solution to enable enhanced collaboration between CPG brands and their contract manufacturing partners.
- What are some of the benefits of having increased agility and being able to do late-stage customization? Can you share some customer examples?
- What questions should CPG brands ask themselves to assess whether they have the capabilities in place to become more agile and responsive in order to succeed in today’s market?
Podcast version (click to play):