What time is it? Is it time yet?
It’s time for this, time for that
This time, last time, next time
Is there a next time?
No overtime, no timeouts,
no snooze button to press
Borrowed time, wasted time
Tik tok, tik tok, tik
Time’s up, time to go, I’m out
In this week’s supply chain and logistics news…
- Trucking Failures Surged Last Year Under Pandemic (WSj – sub. req’d)
- In Need of Truckers, Amazon Plans Incubator to Create More Shipping Companies (The Information)
- Exclusive: Amazon orders hundreds of trucks that run on natural gas (Reuters)
- Announcing the Pacejet Version 21.1 Release
- Kargo raises $6M to smarten up loading docks for the coming wave of autonomy (TechCrunch)
- newtrul raises $2.25M to become ‘Expedia’ of logistics marketplaces (FreightWaves)
- SmartHop raises a $12M Series A to ease trucking logistics (TechCrunch)
- DAT and Axele Announce Strategic Partnership, Expanded Integration
- Plus Raises $200 Million in New Funding to Advance Global Commercialization of Its Automated Trucks
- Twinco Capital scores €3M for its supply chain finance solution (TechCrunch)
- Uber Narrows Loss in Fourth Quarter (TransportTopics)
- U.S. Postal Service swings to a profit as revenue rises, boosted by record holiday package deliveries (MarketWatch)
- Shipping Companies Look at Sailing Away From Choked Southern California Gateways (WSJ – sub. req’d)
I wasn’t kidding, I’m out of time this morning, so I’ll share my commentary in future posts.
Have a happy weekend!
Song of the Week: “Mary’s Prayer” by Danny Wilson