The scope and capabilities of Global Trade Management (GTM) solutions have evolved significantly over the past two decades, from simple desktop applications focused on generating and printing export documents to service-oriented, enterprise-class solutions focused on a broad spectrum of import and export processes. In this episode, Adrian reviews the 3 Cs of GTM solutions — compliance, content, and connectivity — and the importance of each.
Watch as Adrian discusses:
- The evolution of Global Trade Management solutions
- The reasons why companies have started to view GTM more strategically
- The expanding scope of GTM solutions beyond compliance
- The role and importance of trade content
- Why software-as-a-service solutions and Supply Chain Operating Networks are well-suited for GTM
Have a question or comment for Adrian? Post a comment and keep the conversation going!