As you read this, I’ll be driving to a baseball tournament with my oldest son, where we’ll spend the entire holiday weekend on baseball fields — practicing, playing, and cheering — with his teammates and 17 other teams from the region.
As I write this, it’s close to midnight and I haven’t packed yet, so I’ll leave you, without commentary, with the news that caught my attention this week.
- Descartes Launches Driving Licence Management and Verification Service for the United Kingdom
- Microsoft and SAP announce new cloud, data and mobile experiences
- UPS Expands Delivery Coverage for Earliest Morning Service
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index Increased 1.5% in April
- Talks on Asia-Pacific Trade Deal End With Little Progress (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- Non-union truckers brace for new NLRB rules allowing “ambush” union elections (Logistics Management)
Have a happy holiday weekend!
Song of the Week: “Fever” by the Black Keys