As the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun. We’re more than halfway through 2015 and many companies are already planning for 2016. Thanks to all of you — our readers, social media followers, and sponsors — we’re having a great year at Talking Logistics (pageviews are up 90 percent year to date compared to the same period in 2014 and we have more than 33,000 followers on LinkedIn), and we have many more great episodes, posts, and other content planned for this year and beyond.
In case you missed them the first time around or want to read/view them again, check out the top posts and episodes below from Q2 2015 (see HERE for the top posts and episodes from Q1). After reading/watching them, share this post with your colleagues and social media followers, then post a comment and share your perspective on these topics!
- Amazon Tests Robots for Warehouse Item Picking
- Find the Money – How a Transportation Spend Diagram Can Help
- Guess Who Announced New Transportation Management Software (TMS) Functionality Yesterday
- The High Cost of Poor Supplier Relationships
- Taking a Holistic View on Inventory May Lead to Change in Strategy
- Netflix Developing Original Series About Logistics Called “D is for Drones”
- Separate Right Decision from Right Outcome
- Top Findings: What Makes a Favored Shipper?
- Finding Happiness
- Design Your Business to Thrive: Four Components of a Smart Supply Chain Modeling Platform
- From Project to Continuous Business Process: The Evolution of Supply Chain Design (2,874 views)
- The Panama Canal Expansion: The Impact on Logistics Strategies and Operations (1,410 views)
- Are Your Labor Management Capabilities Aligned With Your Omni-Channel Strategy? (1,379 views)
- Getting to the Core of Supply Chain Execution Convergence (1,240 views)
- Executing Your Transportation Strategy: The Essential Role of Transportation Management Technology (1,233 views)