There’s a lot of buzz and hype today about enabling the digital supply chain. But companies have been using technology, such as the internet and software, to enable their supply chain processes for many years. So, what is new and different today as it relates to “digitizing” the supply chain? Watch as Frauke Heistermann, Member of the Management Board at AXIT- A Siemens Company, provides insight and advice on this important and timely topic.
- What is the digital supply chain?
- What are the biggest challenges or barriers companies face in transitioning to a digital supply chain?
- What is the business case for enabling a digital supply chain?
- Who needs to be involved in the transformation?
- What key capabilities or attributes should companies should look for in a digital supply chain platform?
Podcast version (click to play):