Gregg Lanyard, Director of Product Management at Manhattan Associates, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Why is making TMS a priority more important today than in the past? What factors are driving this need?
- What have been some of the hurdles to implementing a TMS and making it a priority? How do you overcome them?
- How does a TMS align with the challenges and objectives CIOs face?
- Why should CFOs make TMS an enterprise priority?
- With so many moving parts and processes involved in supply chain management, how should Chief Supply Chain Officers view the value and importance of TMS?
- What’s new and exciting with TMS from a technology and capabilities perspective?
- How are leading companies leveraging their TMS to enable innovative processes?
Podcast version (click to play):