Brent Nagy, VP Enterprise Customer Strategy at C.H. Robinson, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What defines a healthy relationship between supply chain operations, IT, and the executive management team and how do you get there?
- What are the main barriers to building strong shipper-carrier/3PL relationships?
- How do you build trust in these relationships?
- What are some effective ways to overcome relationship problems when they arise?
- What industry trends or factors will make supply chain relationships even more important in the years ahead?
- What questions should companies ask themselves to assess whether their supply chain relationships are strong and effective enough to succeed in the future?
Podcast version (click to play):