Ed Hildebrandt, Senior Vice President, Global Business Development at CLX Logistics, and Jeff Baxter, Director of Supply Chain at Pilot Chemical Company, discuss the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Is capacity assurance as important (or even more important) than cost management?
- How is capacity assurance a competition?
- What actions should shippers take to maximize their availability to capacity?
- What is the role of a 3PL in helping shippers meet their objectives and win this capacity competition?
- What attributes or capabilities should shippers look for in a 3PL partner?
Podcast version (click to play):