Todd Bucher, Vice President, Fleet Management at MercuryGate, addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Which regulations are “top of mind” for shippers and carriers today?
- When it comes to transportation and regulations, what risks are involved?
- What are some of the factors and constraints that companies need to take into consideration when managing operations that involve both a private fleet and common carriers?
- How are companies managing this today?
- What have been some of the hurdles to taking a more integrated approach?
- What is the value proposition of taking an integrated approach? What are the benefits?
- What does the road ahead look like for shippers and carriers? What actions should they take today to succeed moving forward?
Podcast version (click to play):