David Cahn, Director of Product Marketing at Elemica, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What do you see as the biggest supply chain risks companies face today?
- Are you seeing supply chain professionals paying more attention to cyber threats?
- When you talk to your clients about supply chain risk management, what is the biggest constraint or hurdle they face today?
- How are visibility, machine learning, and analytics helping companies to better manage supply chain risks?
- If I’m talking to the CEO or CFO of my company, how do I communicate the value of these solutions? What’s the business case?
- How do you see the state of supply chain risk management evolving over the next few years?
- What questions should supply chain and logistics executives ask themselves to assess whether they have the right systems and processes in place to effectively manage — or even minimize or eliminate — the risks in their supply chains?
Podcast version (click to play):