Eric Moriarty, Vice President at B-Stock Solutions answers the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- How big of a problem is product returns?
- What happens to all of these products that get returned? What are some of the actions retailers typically take?
- How does the liquidation process typically work? What are some of the challenges involved?
- How is technology transforming the liquidation process? What are the some of the critical solutions and capabilities involved?
- How are retailers benefiting by taking a technology-based approach to liquidation? What’s the business case?
- What questions should supply chain and logistics executives ask themselves to assess whether their current approach to liquidation is as effective as possible?
Podcast version (click to play):