Jason Nurmi, Global Strategic Account Manager at BluJay Solutions addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- How do you define “Integrated Supply Chain Technology” — are you talking about having a single solution that does everything in supply chain management or about integrating multiple supply chain applications together or something different?
- Taking an integrated approach to supply chain management has always been important, but why is it even more important today? What factors are making this a priority?
- What are you seeing with customers with respect to integrated technology? How are they approaching it?
- What is the role of trading partners, such as suppliers and logistics service providers, in all of this
- What are the main benefits companies are achieving by having integrated supply chain technology?
- What actions should companies take today to achieve an integrated supply chain technology? What’s the first step?
Podcast version (click to play):