Toby Brzoznowski, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at LLamasoft discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Why do new tariffs and the potential for a trade war matter for supply chain and logistics executives?
- What’s required for companies to adequately understand the potential impact of these tariffs and to determine what actions to take in response?
- Is gathering the necessary data to create a digital model of their supply chain a big challenge for companies? How are companies overcoming this challenge?
- Are supply chain design and network optimization solutions more user-friendly today than in the past, and what is the typical background of the people using them?
- Can you share some examples of how leading companies are addressing emerging supply chain risks like these proposed tariffs?
- What other types of “What If?” questions are your clients exploring and analyzing?
- How would you complete the following statement: “Your supply chain organization will be in the best position to respond effectively to whatever changes or events occur in the future if…[what]?”
Podcast version (click to play):