Alex Rhodeen, Director of Disruptive Solutions at GEODIS, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- In a blog post a few weeks ago, you wrote that “Creating a great customer experience in last mile delivery doesn’t start with picking up the order, it starts with the internal process a brand chooses to manage its last mile solution.” Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?
- With almost everybody offering free delivery these days, how do you differentiate? Can you give an example?
- Can you share some examples of how companies are solving Same Day Last Mile delivery in different ways?
- What role are technology and logistics service providers playing in this area? What should companies look for when it comes to technology and LSP partners to help them succeed in last mile delivery?
- What do you see as the biggest mistake a company can make related to last mile delivery? What questions should they ask themselves to assess whether they’re setting themselves up for success or failure?
Podcast version (click to play):