Jeff Burns, President at Kenco Material Handling Solutions discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What does “fleet management” mean for material handling and distribution folks?
- What are some of the main challenges companies face related to fleet management?
- How do you determine whether to buy, lease, or rent equipment? What are some of the important factors companies need to take into consideration?
- How do you determine whether to repair a unit, retire it, or buy a new one? What’s involved in doing lifecycle management right?
- When it comes to fleet management, how do you measure success? What are some of the key performance indicators companies should track?
- What are some of the key capabilities companies should have in place or look for in a third-party partner — in terms of people, process, and technology — to make sure their fleet management operations are optimized & delivering maximum benefits?
Podcast version (click to play):