Ben Bidwell, Director of U.S. Customs at C.H. Robinson, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Can you give us a summary of the biggest global trade developments this year?
- What impact are these changes having on importers, exporters, and other stakeholders?
- Is changing product classification codes (HTS codes) a good or bad idea? What are the risks and challenges involved?
- What actions should companies take in response to these tariff changes and risks? How can logistics service providers partners help?
- Looking ahead, are there other trade-related risks that companies should keep a pulse on?
- What questions should companies ask themselves to assess whether they are well prepared to successfully navigate through whatever happens with trade and tariffs in the months ahead?
Podcast version (click to play):